Saturday, March 6, 2010

MEOW...


"One thing was certain, that the WHITE kitten had had nothing to do with it:—it was the black kitten's fault entirely."

This was the first thing that struck me in the through the looking glass text... go gentle on me, I plan to spend more time on te following weeks posts... just started and finished this one very last min...

My wife doesn't like cats... she said that she didn't like it very much, I tried to explain... but she said no... cats are dumb... what'cha gonna do... oh well...

enjoy.
~G

5 comments:

  1. Cute haha. Very clean. Can't wait to see what a more polished piece will end up looking like. Great to see you in on this Greg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang, you whipped this one out really quickly. I'm glad you picked a message that really meant something and not just picking the first thing in the story... What? :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey greg very nice sir, really easy to read and nice consideration of the composition, also like the expression on the cats faces, the white ones like "I could care less" and the black one like "so whatcha gonna do about it" lol. the only thing bothering me is the cats ears dont look like they overlap enough of the other elements, which kind of flaten things out, If you took away there cast shadows, it would be hard to figure out for me which one was in front of the other. Great job man, cant wait to see next weeks post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the nice clean graphic shapes..I think it could have tighter in certain areas but I like it overall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. jeff- ... uhh I simply have no idea what you could possibly be talking about.... that just sounds lazy to me. I mean... ...the first sentence, hmmph... absurd...

    ReplyDelete