Thursday, August 26, 2010

WEEK 28

Well since no one else has posted a topic, I'll take it from here!

We were watching Monsters, inc. with my son today and I have to admit, I really love that movie, the one thing that really caught my attention was how, in the monster world, they lived almost exactly like humans, except a lot of what they did was opposite of our world...

So when it comes to animals, creatures, inanimate objects and the like, I love giving them human qualities, also called Anthropomorphism.
                       For this week I propose...."If only we were human"

If Pixar can make toys, bugs, cars and fish live with human qualities, why can't we come up with something original.

for anyone who may need a more thorough explanation... http://anthropomorphism.org/form.html

No comments:

Post a Comment