Monday, August 2, 2010

The weakest weak week 25

All right I am about to pull the plug on this blog.....I would have loved to get to 52 weeks....but I feel like it is dying fast.

Thanks Dustin for posting this week....sorry that there has been no others to join you....present party included....maybe the topic sucked. I have always left it open to others to suggest topics.

This weeks topic is WAR WAR AND MORE WAR.....a galatic war....western war....word war.....spartan war.....you choose.... show me carnaige...explosions....weapons....Raging war on a dying blog......bloody glorious war!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, it should be apparent that posting has become slim right after the new quarter started. I've been wanting to post every week, but I have so much to do in all my classes, that sometimes I don't even get that stuff finished.

    The Blog is great. keep it going, when people have time they always seem to post.

    ReplyDelete