Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Week 24

Sorry for the late post I have been in Vegas the last couple if days. If you have not been in about five years it is a complete different city thanks to technology. This weeks topic is inspired by that... I watched the blueman group for the first time and they inovate in alot of ways, creating alot of instruments and visuals. This weeks topic is "progress thru technology or automation". I want you to use your noggin and try to capture the theme what ever it means to you. I know you are all talented and I know you can come up with some cool ideas for this pretty vague topic!!! Good luck


Oh yeah if you know anyone that would make good contributions to this website spread the word!


Oh yeah times two......Greg, Andrew and Jeff please start posting again!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment