Monday, May 10, 2010

Week ...un-lucky number 13

So the theme of this weeks topic is to illustrate a picture or what ever comes to mind.....I picked a book and please illustrate or design your concept based on the title. You can choose to illustrate an image based on the book or to go what ever direction you want. The title that will be this weeks topic is
"Something Wicked This Way Comes"

I posted the link for some back story on the book if you are interested in going this route.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Something_Wicked_This_Way_Comes_(novel)

I have had a bunch of people hating on the topics but no one is emailing me ideas, so sorry they are what they are but that is the challenge. So if you are interested please email me at tbrillante@verizon.net if you have an idea. Thanks.

3 comments: