Wednesday, May 26, 2010

No this isn't within 24 hours of death

ok so i wasn't able to post my hidden kingdom in the tree a while back, and I had gone through several revisions. the final being this:



...and since this week's concept is 24 hours to live, maybe I'll let this hidden kingdom be the place this next concept takes place... o.O

thanks for everyone's critiques on this while it was still a w.i.p :] and thanks for any further suggestions to make this better (it'll give me somethin to do over break if it's perspective changes XD)

2 comments:

  1. You did a good job of drawing attention to the focal point, and the shadowy figures do add a good mood to the piece. However, the focal point is hard to see. I would take away some of the detail in the darkness and amp up the hidden city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok cool, thanks! man lighting is HARD lol... XD

    ReplyDelete