Sunday, April 25, 2010

OK Here is the Deal...

I figure that everyone is busy or enviroments are not favorable with all...thanks to those who posted this week. I took the liberty of allowing my six year old daughter to do one...well she practically begged me and since no one else is posting I figured what the hay....any way here you go. My piece did not come out as successful as hers but it was a repaint of an older piece that I thought fit the theme....
My redo..final render Genesis Render

Speed painting the concept was a shack in the middle of no where would be someone's kindom
A Cartoony sketch I did...but decided to go another route




1 comment:

  1. I like the last concept of the tree castle. I actually did do last weeks:

    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=543664&l=43ccdd41f3&id=1650434673

    ReplyDelete